Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about yourself and/or the organization which you are authorized to represent by filling in the details under account information, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to our Services, search for a Service, use our Services, and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name and/or name of your organization, address, e-mail address and phone number, company description, location details. You may also choose to provide other personal information in order to express yourself beyond the required information.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to the Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If you use your account information with Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”) to sign in to the Website, an option of which may be provided by the Website to you at its sole discretion, we will collect and store your SNS user ID, and other account information and other information freely made available to the Company by the SNS. The Account Information that is collected includes all the account information provided by you to that website. Please be aware that the other information we obtain from the SNS is often dependent on their privacy policies and/or on your settings regarding what information you have consented to share with services like that of our Company’s.
- When you make payments through the Service, you may need to provide Personal Information to our third-party service providers, such as your credit card number.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will inform you when we collect that data and that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from such sources. We collect non-personally identifiable information from the Website visitors to track the total of number of visitors to the Website in aggregate form and identify the type of Internet web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer®) and operating system (e.g., Windows®) used by the visitor. This information allows us continuously to improve our Website.
We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
Metadata is usually technical data associated with Content you submit, post or share on the Website. Users can add or may have metadata added to their Content including geolocation, date, attribution, or other data.
Uses of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to enhance the security of the Website;
- to personalise content;
- to remember information to help you efficiently access your account;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you are already using or have enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to the Services. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data, if available, or write to us at the coordinates given at the end of this Policy;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to send you Service-related notices. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing email messages. If you do not want to receive such messages, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message. In order to verify that the e-mail address provided by you belongs to you, we will send you a verification e-mail. Once, the verification process is complete, your Account will be fully functional.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Storage of personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Treatment of browser information
We analyse the log files of our Website to better understand the volume of traffic to particular areas of our Website. This information helps us to serve your information needs.
You are free to remove or delete Content from your Account at any point in time. However, there is a strong possibility that copies of public Content will be retained indefinitely in our systems, including in cached and archived pages of the Website, or if other users have copied or saved that information. In addition, due to the nature of internet sharing, copies of your Content, including Content that you have removed or deleted from your Account, may also exist elsewhere on the Internet and be retained indefinitely.
You may correct, amend, add or delete information from your Account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page. As noted above, you may opt out from unwanted e-mail communications from us by following the instructions in the message. However, until your Account is deleted you will continue to receive all system e-mails.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Release Of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information (information that lets us know the specifics of who you are and identify you) to others. We do, however, reserve the right to provide products and services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties. We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our website and to deliver their services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on this website; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service. We may also provide your e-mail address to third parties to better provide our services.
By using our website and services you acknowledge that the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners, and is not subject to our control.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information a governmental authority. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. It is our policy to fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our customers' sales, traffic patterns, and related website information to third party advertisers, when applicable, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
Updating And Correcting Information
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this website.
Please include your name, address, and e-mail address when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this website. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
We may, from time to time, send you e-mail regarding our products and services. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally send you e-mail or direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our website may not work properly in your case.
Security of Information
The Company protects your online order and registration information by using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology. SSL encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of that information by anyone other than the Company. The secure mode begins when you initiate your order. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. You can double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser when accessing a secure service. The first characters of our website address will change from "http" to "https". Some versions of the browsers and some firewalls don't permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you'll be unable to connect to the server so you won't have to worry about mistakenly placing an order through an unsecured connection.
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfilment are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Website Security and Grievance Officer
Our company uses the following services which have their own security and privacy policies. You acknowledge that the standards followed by them are not within control of the Company and are liable to change from time to time and that you have reviewed and understood the same and they are reasonable and commensurate with the information assets being protected. You agree that it is in your interest to review from time to time the security standards, practices and policies adopted by them to confirm that there are no changes that you are not comfortable with whose details are as follows:
Google Cloud Platform & Google Analytics: This Website stores all data with the Google Cloud Platform provided by Google Inc. and subscribes to the services of Google Analytics. The Google Cloud Platform has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information. These measures adopted by the Google Cloud Platform and certain additional measures adopted by us are detailed in the Manual of Data Security Practices and Procedures. Google Inc. can be contacted at the following address:
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Facebook Pixel: When someone visits our website and takes an action (for example, buying something), the Facebook pixel is triggered and reports this action. This way, we know when a customer took an action after seeing our Facebook ad. The details of the privacy guidelines are contained in the Facebook Data Policy. Facebook, Inc. can be contacted at the following address:
ATTN: Privacy Operations
1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
150 Elgin St., 8th Fl
Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada
60 29th Street
#343San Francisco, CA 94110
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000, and Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Jheal Shah, Stylease Pvt. Ltd.
E-118, Ansa Industrial Estate,
Saki Vihar Road, Saki Naka, Mumbai- 400072.
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms and/ or Policies, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org from 9 am to 6 pm IST (business hours) and we'll respond to you in 48 business hours.